Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 17
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3767 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
gb009761
Master Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Where's SekeRob*?

Someone I haven't seen recently, is SekeRob*. His last post was on the 7th December and last WU returned, was on the 15th Dec 17 21:18:33 - some 1,272+ hour(s) ago.

I hope he's okay and just gone off for a well deserved holiday.
----------------------------------------

[Feb 6, 2018 9:28:04 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Where's SekeRob*?

I do too, gb009761

[Feb 6, 2018 9:38:47 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Just realized I hadn't seen him post in a while as well. Still no sign. I vaguely remember an absence in the distant past as well. I suppose members arrive and leave fairly often, but ones who are helpful in the forums are often missed the most.
[Apr 22, 2018 1:33:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gb009761
Master Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:

No, stil no sigh - and he hasn't returned a result for ~4 months now.

Again, I hope that he and his family are okay and that he's just having a break out of his own choice.

[Apr 22, 2018 8:12:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
dango
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

i am not missing his spams....
[Apr 23, 2018 7:39:18 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dayle Diamond
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

Spams? Be nice.

He was a prolific contributor and a prolific donor.
Would be a shame to lose his participation.

If I recall correctly, he used to be a volunteer moderator back when WCG had them.
Perhaps somebody at IBM might have his contact info.

Mods - give him a call and make sure he's okay?
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dayle Diamond at Apr 23, 2018 7:48:31 AM]
[Apr 23, 2018 7:42:41 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

I do too, gb009761

Me too.
[Apr 23, 2018 9:04:05 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Spams? Be nice.

He was a prolific contributor and a prolific donor.
Would be a shame to lose his participation.

If I recall correctly, he used to be a volunteer moderator back when WCG had them.
Perhaps somebody at IBM might have his contact info.

Mods - give him a call and make sure he's okay?

They should have his email, but doubtful anyone would take the time to reach out.

Yes he was a community advisor back in the day, and a **** good one too (I'll go ahead and edit my post so the mods dont have to laughing )
Not sure why they did away with that CA status. I thought it was a good help to have someone who was identified as such, and probably a bit of a morale booster to others to see that WCG cared enough to identify members who went above and beyond with helping. And from what I understand, they did not have any actual moderating powers like banning people or deleting posts, only the status of CA.
[Apr 23, 2018 11:45:38 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gb009761
Master Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:

Not sure why they did away with that CA status. I thought it was a good help to have someone who was identified as such, and probably a bit of a morale booster to others to see that WCG cared enough to identify members who went above and beyond with helping. And from what I understand, they did not have any actual moderating powers like banning people or deleting posts, only the status of CA.
Yes, I too thought that having a few CA's around was a good idea and a bit of a shame when they ceased to be.

As to SekeRob - I do hope that someone reaches out to check/ensure that he's okay.

[Apr 24, 2018 3:42:35 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Jim1348
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

He did disappear once for an even longer spell. But I hope he is well and doing something interesting. He certainly livens up the place.
[Apr 28, 2018 3:59:20 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread