Assignments are OUT!

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Assignments are OUT!

Post by Flasher »

Almost everyone should have the name of the Cherry they are shopping for!  Anyone who hasn't yet will have it by the end of the day!

Come to me with questions at any time!

Also, keep your Cherry name a secret!  It will be fun to find out who shopped for us when we get the package!  That way it will be an extra special surprise!!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Re: Assignments are OUT!

Post by Shutterbug »

Thank You Laura!
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

Shutterbug wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:15 pm
Thank You Laura!

You're welcome!  Have fun shopping!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Post by Shutterbug »

Laura wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:22 am
Shutterbug wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:15 pm
Thank You Laura!

You're welcome!  Have fun shopping!

You know I always do! 😃. Oops Did I admire that in writing? 🤫.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
Theresa76
Cherry Tart

Post by Theresa76 »

The advancements in AI, as highlighted in this thread, are utterly fascinating! The prospect of predicting earthquakes with 70% accuracy demonstrates the incredible potential of artificial intelligence in safeguarding lives. As a passionate student writer, delving into this topic for an analytical essay would be a riveting challenge. Exploring how AI algorithms analyze seismic data could unravel a profound narrative. Understanding https://essaypro.com/blog/analytical-essay  "how to write an analytical essay" becomes a crucial skill, as it involves dissecting complex subjects like AI predicting earthquakes. It's a thrilling journey, bridging the realms of technology and writing, where the precision of analysis parallels the precision of algorithms.

Return to “Christmas Ornament Exchange”